Truth or Dare is mostly a party game played by teens and adults. So in this article find the good truth or dare questions for your game. So that you can make a note of this and play with out tension of awfulness, and get away from embarrassment.
Truth or Dare Questions
Good Truth Questions
- When was the last time you lied and what was it about?
- Were you ever caught lying? When was it?
- What makes you most attracted to in a person of your opposite sex?
- Have you cheated on your boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife?
- What is your biggest turn-off?
- If you could have that one chance to go out on a date with someone in this room, who would you choose? And why?
- What are you most self-conscious of?
- Who are you jealous of?
- Have you ever rejected someone or being rejected?
- If your significant other has gained 100 pounds, would you still love him/her?
- What is that one TV show that you’re embarrassed to admit that you’re watching it?
- Who do you think in this room would be the worst person to be trapped in an elevator with?
- What would you do if you were given a chance to be of the opposite sex for one day?
- Have you stolen anything? What was it?
- If you only had a day to live, what would you do and who would you like to spend it with?
- Who was your first kiss and how old were you then?
- Do you ever fantasize about someone while you’re working?
- What was your first impression of me (referring to the person who’s asking the “truth” question)
Good Dare Questions
- Wear his/her underwear over his/her clothes and make a quick run to the street and back.
- Play some club music and dare that person to “twerk” like Miley Cyrus for two minutes.
- Dare the person to go to the nearest grocery store, bakery or pharmacy without money and try to buy something.
- Dare the person to make a call to his/her ex and say “I miss you.”
- Dare the person to go outside and wave to everyone who are passing by for 10 minutes.
- Dare the person to push a quarter around the toilet seat with your tongue.
- Dare the person to not speak until it s his/her time to ask questions.
- Dare the person to perform a lap dance for two minutes on one of the playing members of the same sex.
- Dare the person to go out and sing “A Whole New World” song at the top of his/her lungs.
- Dare the person to kiss someone of the same sex who’s present in the game.
- Dare to drink a brew mixed by the participants. (But make sure that there’s nothing in it that’s harmful and dangerous to the subject’s health.)
- Dare to prank someone that he/she knows.
- Dare to do a belly dance.
- Dare to use a cheesy pick up line on a stranger.
- Dare to drink a glass of water in one gulp.
- Dare to do 50 sit ups.